We have to look at the causes of insomnia. Let’s see why. Why do we have insomnia? Many people may have had problems studying. Tired of working all day Late at night, I want to get a full night’s sleep. But I don’t know why at night my eyelids are tight, I can’t sleep, I’m not sleepy, my eyelids are drooping like in the morning.
- Make your bedroom suitable for sleeping. Check around the room carefully. Don’t let noise come in. The room temperature should be adjusted properly, not too hot or too cold. It’s important that the bedroom should be completely dark. for good sleep efficient UFABET
- Avoid caffeinated beverages. After the afternoon until bedtime
- Before going to bed, drink a glass of warm milk to help you sleep better.
- Shouldn’t take a nap during the day. because it may interfere with sleep at night If you’re so sleepy that you can’t really stand it. Never take a nap for more than 1 hour.
- get enough sleep don’t sleep too much After waking up, you should get out of bed. Then walk to breathe in the morning air better
- Go to bed and wake up on time. habitual It’s not that you sleep late tonight. Can you wake up a little late tomorrow? The answer is no, otherwise it may affect sleep time. causing insomnia to return again